Re: great source for watermaker membranes.

Teun BAAS

Except, from what I have been taught by THE MASTER, you have a SPECTRA water maker. Then the length is slightly shorter and you are forced to buy from SPECTRA .

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

In Storage on the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

February 17, 2021 10:18:00

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909

#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz