Search: rubber sleeves for joysticks

Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer

Dear Ameliens, friends of the oceans,

wherever you are, I hope you are in good health!

On our 54 "Soleil Bleu" the rubber sleeves at the bottom of the joysticks for the bow thruster and port side anchor winch are torn and need to be replaced.
Amel is not able to supply individual parts, only complete joysticks. the most luxurious solution.

Even online at Amazon and EBay, no such rubbers are offered.
Do you have any experience with this, a supplier or an idea how I can get on? Any hints or tips are very welcome and appreciated .

Thanks to all. Fair winds and stay safe.

Best wishes and Regards
Ulrich
„Soleil Bleu“ / A54#088

<>