Re: Search: rubber sleeves for joysticks

Jamie Wendell

I ordered some total replacement joysticks from Amel for the sail furler controls - the momentary switches. I also ordered additional switches from RS Components for the winch controls and the bow thruster, since Amel does not use the types I needed.

RS Components can supply any that you need, and they sell individual parts as well.

I replaced all my switches with the new style seen on the new Amels (A55 picture below). Very nice and they feel better in your hand than the small original ones, which were falling apart on my A54.

The web address is below:

https://americas.rsdelivers.com/

Jamie
Phantom, A54 #44