From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of CW Bill Rouse
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2021 9:17 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Sub-Group - Commercial

After a lengthy trial, I have closed the Commerical Sub-Group. About 95% of the activity was at least 1 SPAM message a day, which I had to filter and manually delete.

We tried, but it was much more trouble than it was worth.

We have 2 active Sub Groups: Yachts For Sale and Share Parts. Of these, Yachts for Sale is by far the most active.

Bill

Image removed by sender.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.

View My Training Calendar

Image removed by sender.