Re: Sub-Group - Commercial

Eric,

You were not a member of ShareParts. I just changed that.

You can post in share parts by emailing this email address...it will post your email: ShareParts@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 11:51 AM eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,

I would like to list my Yanmar 4jh3hte for sale it is in perfect working order .

I cannot seem to find a link to add items for sale.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376