Ian & Margaret
Loca Lola II
SM153

On Feb 22, 2021, at 4:41 PM, Bob Chapman <bob_chapm@...> wrote:

Hello Peter
My wife and I have been searching for a center-cockpit blue-water-capable sailboat, so i have been lurking on the Amel Owners Group website.

I see your notice of sale, to which I'm responding, but not yet any posting in the Boats for Sale part of the Amel group website.  There is one thing that is mandatory for us: enough headroom at helm, in the salon, and in the master cabin.  I'm 6'-2" tall, so need headroom of 6'-5" at least.  Is your boat that tall?

Thanks
Bob Chapman

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Peter de Groot <pandmdegroot@...>
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 9:11 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] la Querida for sale

Greetings,
It is with mixed feelings that my wife and I have decided to sell la Querida, Super Maramu hull # 207 (year built 1998), currently in the Marina at Barra de Navidad, Mexico.
I have posted more specifics in “yachts for sale” (the sub group)
Please feel free to contact me by email:
pandmdegroot at sbcglobal dot net.

I’ve appreciated this group and the support from all the Amel community.

Fair Winds.
Peter