Re: la Querida for sale

Bob Chapman

Thanks, Mark
Bob

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Mark Garver via groups.io <mgarver@...>
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 4:46 PM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] la Querida for sale

Bob,

I am 6’3” and have a Super Maramu and find the headroom ample throughout the interior of the boat. The pass thru area between the main salon and the aft cabin is a bit more restrictive, but I just duck to pass through. I can stand comfortably in the Aft Cabin, Aft Head, Main Salon, Fore Cabin and Fore Head. The only other area where I have to duck a bit is under the bimini top, although several have raised theirs.

I hope that helps.

Best,

Mark
S/V It’s Good
SM #105
Gloucester Point, VA

On Feb 22, 2021, at 3:40 PM, Bob Chapman <bob_chapm@...> wrote:

Hello Peter
My wife and I have been searching for a center-cockpit blue-water-capable sailboat, so i have been lurking on the Amel Owners Group website.

I see your notice of sale, to which I'm responding, but not yet any posting in the Boats for Sale part of the Amel group website.  There is one thing that is mandatory for us: enough headroom at helm, in the salon, and in the master cabin.  I'm 6'-2" tall, so need headroom of 6'-5" at least.  Is your boat that tall?

Thanks
Bob Chapman