Re: la Querida for sale

Peter de Groot

Greetings Bob,
I am 6’-3” and have no problems getting around the boat. As others have posted, I can stand comfortably in the main cabin. Our dodger/Bimini is a bit low, but I’ve seen on this forum other owners have modified theirs to provide more headroom.

I have posted in the “Yachts for Sale” subgroup. As I understand it, a subscription is required, but is easily obtained by request.

yachtforsale at AmelYachtOwners dot groups dot io.

If you are unable to get there, please contact me directly (out side of the group) and I will get you the information I’ve posted.

Thanks
Peter
La Querida, SM#207
Barra de Navidad, Mexico