Re: la Querida for sale

Bob Chapman

Thanks Davi
Bob

On Feb 23, 2021, at 12:42 AM, Davi Rozgonyi <davi.rozgonyi@...> wrote:

I'm 6'2, love the headroom on Wake. I think I measured a full 6'8 or 10 inches in most of the saloon, the heads are a bit less but not by much. There are various duck points you will soon learn, but 2 of them are due to waterproof doors fore and aft, so that's a small price to pay. I do find the cockpit a slight stoop unfortunately. Our PO raised the dodger to the maximum height allowed by the boom, which is maybe 4 inches more than standard, a mod you will want to do I think. When piloting the boat from the helm, I love to stand and poke my head out of the small row of windows however. Overall, it feels very nice even for a tall person on an amel...