Re: companionway

I like 3M Silicone Lubricant - Dry Version. You will find many uses for it. But be sure that the rubber scraper seal at the bottom of the door is not sticking and folding over. If it is, use this same spray to lubricate the face of the door.

image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 4:40 PM Steven Nieman <stefnieman@...> wrote:
Hi, I rubbed  the sliding part and the sliders with a candle. Worked very well.

Kindest Regards,

Steven
SM redline # 476

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 23 feb. 2021 om 23:30 heeft Eloi Bamberg <eloi.bamberg@...> het volgende geschreven:

Hey,
The sliding hatch of the companionway of our SM2K is rather difficult to move, does anybody know what to do to make it slide again smoothly?

Eloi
SM2K 426
Canet en Roussillon