Re: companionway

Barry Connor

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
I have been sanding, cleaning this door for months after the 2nd Captain put some teak stain on to make it look pretty. Building my muscles lifting it up and pushing it down.
The talc de toilette powder is great.
Really makes it worth reading all posts.

Very Best

Barry and Penny
“SV Lady Penelope II”
Amel 54. #17
Le Marin,  Martinique

On Feb 24, 2021, at 10:49, Giovanni TESTA <giovannitesta53@...> wrote:

Hi to all,
...in PDF. " Pay attention to the rubber weather strip and do not allow it to fold under itself when lowering the door"... solution: talcum powder on black rubber/teak surface. Very easy and effective.
Fair winds
Giovanni Testa
sv EUTIKIA SM 428

Il 24/02/2021 14:35, CW Bill Rouse ha scritto:
When others have checked with Amel, they were told no, but things always seem to change. I would check.
This may help you.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 2:33 AM Jarek Zemlo via groups.io <noa_blue=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi

is it possible to get the rubber scraper (for the companionway) from AMEL or other source?

Regards
Jarek
NOA BLUE