From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Doug Smith via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 10:14 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] great source for watermaker membranes.

I recently purchased them through an Amazon site, Wateranywhere, and they arrived quickly and were very affordably priced.  As Bill R says, they are Dow Filmtec, so I am not sure how they would suffer from a quality issue that wouldn’t affect all sellers.  Mine were for the Duo 100, which uses the Sw30-2521.

Doug Smith

S/V Aventura, Amel 54-113

Patuxent River, MD USA

From: <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>
Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 1:03 PM
To: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification" <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>

AirWaterIce in Florida sales@... or 772-461-0256

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 12:00 PM Patrick McAneny via groups.io <sailw32=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Bill , Is there a dealer here in the States that you would recommend that have fair prices? A bit chilly down there ,I hope you have electricity ,take care.

Thanks,

Pat

SM Shenanigans

#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz