Re: Amel Mango in Split - Can somebody take a look at it for me? I'm happy to pay for the Service. #solution

This is a great way for someone nearby to help a Buyer of an Amel. I really hope there is someone nearby.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 9:32 AM Daniel Alexander Thompson <Thompson.Xander@...> wrote:
Hello Guys

I'm currently hoping to purchase an Amel Mango in Split, Croatia. Right now, I am in Panama City and unable to get to Croatia in the next four weeks. I am hoping there be an Amel owner in Split or the surrounding area who might be able to take a look at her for me. I would be more than willing to pay an hourly rate for the time taken and cover any and all travel expenses.

Bestest Regards