Re: Amel Mango in Split - Can somebody take a look at it for me? I'm happy to pay for the Service. #solution

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi;

Our Amel is currently wintered in Montenegro. We are not on board and will not be there for at least another month or two. We did have to hire a surveyor due to insurance requirements last year, even though we could not travel due to COVID. The surveyor turned out to be very professional and responsive. He is not an Amel expert, but could potentially provide some useful feedback. If you wish, I could reach out to him and see if a pre-purchase visit would be possible and what would be the costs, or put you in direct contact. Let me know which you prefer.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099