Re: Amel Mango in Split - Can somebody take a look at it for me? I'm happy to pay for the Service. #solution

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi;

Our Amel is currently wintered in Montenegro. We are not on board and will not be there for at least another month or two. We did have to hire a surveyor due to insurance requirements last year, even though we could not travel due to COVID. The surveyor turned out to be very professional and responsive. He is not an Amel expert, but could potentially provide some useful feedback. If you wish, I could reach out to him and see if a pre-purchase visit would be possible and what would be the costs, or put you in direct contact. Let me know which you prefer.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Daniel Alexander Thompson via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2021 7:33 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Amel Mango in Split - Can somebody take a look at it for me? I'm happy to pay for the Service. #solution

Hello Guys

I'm currently hoping to purchase an Amel Mango in Split, Croatia. Right now, I am in Panama City and unable to get to Croatia in the next four weeks. I am hoping there be an Amel owner in Split or the surrounding area who might be able to take a look at her for me. I would be more than willing to pay an hourly rate for the time taken and cover any and all travel expenses. 

Bestest Regards 

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.