Re: Amel Mango in Split - Can somebody take a look at it for me? I'm happy to pay for the Service. #solution

Eric Freedman

Dear Daniel,

If you are considering buying Mango, I would ask one of the volunteers to take a look at it.

However, before you sign a contract I would ask Olivier to fly there to survey the boat.

There is no one that knows more about Amel’s than he does.

Whatever the cost it would be worth it as there could be something wrong with the boat that an owner might not

see and cost you a fortune to fix.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Daniel Alexander Thompson
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2021 10:33 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Amel Mango in Split - Can somebody take a look at it for me? I'm happy to pay for the Service. #solution

Hello Guys

I'm currently hoping to purchase an Amel Mango in Split, Croatia. Right now, I am in Panama City and unable to get to Croatia in the next four weeks. I am hoping there be an Amel owner in Split or the surrounding area who might be able to take a look at her for me. I would be more than willing to pay an hourly rate for the time taken and cover any and all travel expenses. 

Bestest Regards 

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.