Re: Amel Mango in Split - Can somebody take a look at it for me? I'm happy to pay for the Service. #solution

Eric Freedman

Dear Daniel,

If you are considering buying Mango, I would ask one of the volunteers to take a look at it.

However, before you sign a contract I would ask Olivier to fly there to survey the boat.

There is no one that knows more about Amel’s than he does.

Whatever the cost it would be worth it as there could be something wrong with the boat that an owner might not

see and cost you a fortune to fix.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376