Da: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> per conto di Daniel Alexander Thompson <Thompson.Xander@...>
Inviato: giovedì 25 febbraio 2021 16:32:41
A: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Oggetto: [AmelYachtOwners] Amel Mango in Split - Can somebody take a look at it for me? I'm happy to pay for the Service. #solution

[Edited Message Follows]

Hello Guys

I'm currently hoping to purchase an Amel Mango in Split, Croatia. Right now, I am in Panama City and unable to get to Croatia in the next four weeks. I am hoping there be an Amel owner in Split or the surrounding area who might be able to take a look at her for me. I would be more than willing to pay an hourly rate for the time taken and cover any and all travel expenses.

Also if anybody knows a respected marine surveyor in Croatia (perhaps Split) please do let me know.

Bestest Regards