Re: Amel Mango in Split - Can somebody take a look at it for me? I'm happy to pay for the Service. #solution

Germain Jean-Pierre

Hello Umberto,

If you research this topic on sailing sites, you’ll find some support for these devices but much more for solar panels.

If you have a shaft generator on your main engine, this unit is much more effficient.

But... it is your decision :-)

Kind regards,

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera, SM007, New Zealand

On 28 Feb 2021, at 07:58, Umberto Milici <umberto@...> wrote:

hello to all,
I would like to install at the stern of my SM2K 456 an wind generator Air Breeze type mounted on a pole, someone has some photos or ideas to report to me.
thanks

Umberto

SM2K 456 "Be Quiet2"

Da: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> per conto di Daniel Alexander Thompson <Thompson.Xander@...>
Inviato: giovedì 25 febbraio 2021 16:32:41
A: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Oggetto: [AmelYachtOwners] Amel Mango in Split - Can somebody take a look at it for me? I'm happy to pay for the Service. #solution

[Edited Message Follows]

Hello Guys

I'm currently hoping to purchase an Amel Mango in Split, Croatia. Right now, I am in Panama City and unable to get to Croatia in the next four weeks. I am hoping there be an Amel owner in Split or the surrounding area who might be able to take a look at her for me. I would be more than willing to pay an hourly rate for the time taken and cover any and all travel expenses. 

Also if anybody knows a respected marine surveyor in Croatia (perhaps Split) please do let me know.

Bestest Regards

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.