Re: Amel Mango in Split - Can somebody take a look at it for me? I'm happy to pay for the Service. #solution

Germain Jean-Pierre

Hello Umberto,

If you research this topic on sailing sites, you’ll find some support for these devices but much more for solar panels.

If you have a shaft generator on your main engine, this unit is much more effficient.

But... it is your decision :-)

Kind regards,

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera, SM007, New Zealand

On 28 Feb 2021, at 07:58, Umberto Milici <umberto@...> wrote:

hello to all,
I would like to install at the stern of my SM2K 456 an wind generator Air Breeze type mounted on a pole, someone has some photos or ideas to report to me.
thanks

Umberto

SM2K 456 "Be Quiet2"