Re: Curtain Sizes for SM2000

Richard May

Thank you Karen. So you just replaced the liner? Are you still using the original wrinkle band and the bean shaped curtain clips?
Bill Rouse speaks the truth, I have the blue and yellow cotton type fabric that has some mold in places. I am probably going to go with a polyester/polypropylene fabric: https://www.sailrite.com/Covington-SD-Tide-Pool-Isle-Waters-54-Fabric?t=1614533071774
I plan to get the same UV liner that Bill suggested: https://www.sailrite.com/Europatex-Eclipse-White-55-Blackout-Drapery-Fabric-Fabric?t=1614533133325
The only bean sprout curtain hooks that Sailrite has are metal and not well rated. I am unsure about reusing the 16 year old plastic hooks. Anyone know where to find new plastic ones of the same size?

Much thanks,

Kathy
SM 477, Avogato