Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 11:29 AM Richard May via groups.io <airwisrich2000=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thank you Karen. So you just replaced the liner? Are you still using the original wrinkle band and the bean shaped curtain clips?
Bill Rouse speaks the truth, I have the blue and yellow cotton type fabric that has some mold in places. I am probably going to go with a polyester/polypropylene fabric: https://www.sailrite.com/Covington-SD-Tide-Pool-Isle-Waters-54-Fabric?t=1614533071774
I plan to get the same UV liner that Bill suggested: https://www.sailrite.com/Europatex-Eclipse-White-55-Blackout-Drapery-Fabric-Fabric?t=1614533133325
The only bean sprout curtain hooks that Sailrite has are metal and not well rated. I am unsure about reusing the 16 year old plastic hooks. Anyone know where to find new plastic ones of the same size?

Much thanks,

Kathy
SM 477, Avogato