Re: Mango VDO Fuel sensor replacement

Arlo

Awesome, thanks Gary. I pulled the sensor out today and took a bunch of measurements and have a local shop sending a unit to me over night. If it fits, I will post what I used. If it does not, thenĀ  will give Wema a shout and see what they have. On the Mango, they came stock with a push button toggle much like your on/off toggle. Very clever design by Henry surprised they stopped that with the SM. (I will say it gives my crew and new passengers onboard a startle) to see the fuel gauges read Empty )......LOL

Will post pics, parts and dimensions once done with this project......

Thanks
Arlo