Re: Maramu Helm Seat

Edited

Dennis, I will put you in touch. He is arriving in Hawaii today.

BTW, the previous owner installed something more "comfortable," which broke in half on the passage to Hawaii.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 10:10 AM Dennis Johns <sbmesasailor@...> wrote:
Hi Bill,

I don't want to give up my helm seat but I don't plan on using it for a couple of months still. I could ship it to your client to use as a form to have a shop build him one if I'm sure to get it back.

Dennis

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 6:44 PM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
The original outside helm seat is what he is looking for.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 5:30 PM Aras Grinius <aras.grinius@...> wrote:
The outside saddle?> or the inside "bar stool"

Aras

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 5:24 PM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
I have a client looking for an original Maramu Helm Seat.

Let me know.

--
Aras Grinius