Re: Fresh Water Pump

Mark & Debbie Mueller

A number of owners have used the Marco pump with great success and when operating they are fantastic however; I would not make a general recommendation for Marco.  We have a dual pump system for redundancy that is approximately 2 ½ years old.  Each of the original pumps has been replaced once under warranty and I have purchased a third pump very recently to replace one of the warranty pumps; a total of 5 pumps in 2 ½ years.  Parts are currently on order to repair the pile of parts presently sitting in a box.

--
Mark Mueller
Brass Ring  A54