Re: Self Insurance

Brent Cameron

Hi Bill.  Yes, if this is successful, the plan is that owners be allowed to opt in to the plan at any time (assuming there is enough critical mass to even begin such an effort).  I actually live right on the shores of Lake Simcoe although right now you can drive on it and people are essentially living in ice fishing huts at the moment!

Brent

On Mar 8, 2021, 7:00 PM -0500, Bill Schwanitz <billschwanitz@...>, wrote:
Hi Brent,

I see that you sign as a "Future Amel Owner", and that gets to the root of my question. If I haven't yet become a "Current Amel Owner" when this Amel Owners Insurance Group is officially formed, will there be a way for me to buy in once I have purchased my boat?

Cheers,
Bill

P.S. I see you live near Lake Simcoe. I used to spend most of my summers in the Kawarthas when I was a kid. Beautiful area!

--
Brent Cameron

Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada