Re: Self Insurance

Mark Erdos

If you are having trouble with insurance, contact The Marine Shop in NZ or Topsail in the UK. Both will write a policy with an A+ rated underwriter. If you are an OCC member, Topsail has a partnership with the OCC and offers members a discount. Both offer policies in US$ or Euros. In addition, there is the Growie Jackline insurance in the USA, SSCA can get discounts. Again, A+ rated underwriters but much more expensive than the UK or NZ (and will require a recent survey and rig inspection).



With best regards,





Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Tahiti, French Polynesia


Join to automatically receive all group messages.