From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of VICTOR MOLERO
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 2:40 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Group Moderators <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Problem dismantling the main furler worm gear box

Ian, thank you sssssooooo much for your detailed explanation and for the good ideas to try. I put my hands on it right away and see what happens. If you have the chance to share a picture of the holes to pump grease in, it will be very helpful. I really do appreciate your help and comments.

Best.

Victor

SM#314 Alendoy