Re: Housing for Climma Switch assembly

Peter,

The best source is most likely here.

There have been more than a few owners replace AC units in SMs over the years. Is yours a Climma Compact 9 with everything including compressor inside the boat, or is yours a Climma Split unit with the compressor in the engine room?

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 5:51 AM Peter de Groot <pandmdegroot@...> wrote:
Greetings,
The switch housing for the Climma Air Conditioning Controls finally broke completely.  I have looked online and have not found a reliable source for a replacement.  I contacted SAV but they have not been able to help.
Does anybody know of a reliable source for the housing pieces, or the whole assembly (with switches) as an alternative.

Peter de Groot
la Querida, SM #207
Barra de Navidad, Mexico