Re: What is this?

Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer

Hi Martin,

these are end caps of the housing tubes of watermaker membrans.
Obviously the previous owner works on them or exchanged the membranes. Therefore he must open the end caps (sic!) of the membrane tubes.

Quite difficult to get them off, look at the broken plastic. He works with a grip handle or so…

Best wishes to La rochelle

„Soleil Bleu“.
Am 11.03.2021 um 14:18 schrieb Martin Birkhoff <mbirkhoff@...>:

Hallo to the group,

recently I found to pieces of POM but I have no idea what they are made for.
Any idea?


Martin Birkhoff

Mago del Sur - 54#40

Join to automatically receive all group messages.