Re: replacement relais for sidepower bowthruster on an 54

I do not have the number, but I am sure SAV@... has it.

For reference here is what the correct relay looks like:
image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 7:14 AM Martin Birkhoff <mbirkhoff@...> wrote:

Hallo to the group,
the relais fitted to our bowthruster is not original for sure and a cause of constant problems. It is an Albright relais but there are no specifications given on the housing. From a sidepower dealer I got the information that the original relais is not available.
Does anyone know if there is a suggested replacement relais?

Attached a pic of the relais as it is know. Easy to see that it is too big. On the right  of the pic to see that a part of the plywood had been cut away by the former owner to allow the bow thruster move up and down.

Martin

Mago del Sur - 54#40