Re: Housing for Climma Switch assembly

Ryan Meador

Hi Peter,

Coastal Climate Control in the US can likely set you up with a new control panel.  I had a broken one when I first bought my boat 3 years ago, and they had several replacement control panels available (none were identical to the original).  I ended up replacing the control boxes on the AC units in addition to the control panels so I could program them on a timer, but you might be able to just replace the panel.

Ryan and Kelly
SM 233 Iteration
Salem, MA, USA

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 9:00 AM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
Peter,

I meant This Group when I said "here." I am sure someone has this control module because they replaced the entire unit.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 7:40 AM Peter de Groot <pandmdegroot@...> wrote:
Hi Bill,
I’m not sure what the “here” refers to in your post.  Missing a link perhaps?

la Querida has 3 self contained AC units each with their control switch set. The units only share the sea water pump circulation.

Peter
la Querida, SM #207