Re: Main sheet tackle broken catch

apologies, I meant to send the last email privately to Matti Lohikoski

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 9:52 AM Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
Matti,

Here is a page from my Amel Book which shows where you can get one and an alternative one piece which will probably never break.

Oh, and you can get the printed book here: https://preparetocastoff.blogspot.com/p/amel-book.html
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 8:51 AM Matti Lohikoski <matti.lohikoski@...> wrote:
Dear Amelians,
when Olivier did the survey of Borador he noticed the "Main sheet tackle broken catch" was broken.
It seems to be a very difficult part to get and Amel does not have it.
Can anyone help with the size of the boom groove or the catch dimensions.
I would love to have it machined here in Finland rather than doing it with a disc grinder at site.

Matti Lohikoski SM#398