Gesendet: Freitag, 12. März 2021 um 13:51 Uhr
Von: "CW Bill Rouse" <brouse@...>
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification" <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Betreff: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] replacement relais for sidepower bowthruster on an 54
Martin,

I am not sure that Lior's seal information is complete. Amel installs neoprene seals externally and internally on this bow thruster's lower unit 60mm tube. Here is a page from my Amel Book which illustrates the seals that Amel SAV will ship you for your bow thruster.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...

View My Training Calendar