Re: Bonding and Solar Power System

Adam,

Lightning: I believe anyone who tells you that there is protection from lightning is probably an ex-snake oil salesman. Lightning is never the same, always different. If you believe there is protection from lightning strikes, I suggest that you ask one of the several people that are selling this stuff.

RF: I believe that you should follow the guidance of many electronic device manufacturers which is something like this:
image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 5:03 PM Adam Body <adamgcbody@...> wrote:
Bill, thank you for your valuable and very welcome input. Just a couple of further questions: what is the optimum RF ground circuit for VHF, AIS etc? and, lightning protection: what circuit does/should a lightning strike surge utilise? We are still undertaking repairs since a strike early last year!

--
Adam Body "Flora"   SM128 Annee 1994