Re: New Thread on A54 fridge pumps (ATTN: OLIVER Vela Nautica)

Scott SV Tengah

Hi all,

I cannot comment on longevity yet because I have not run the brushless for longer than six months, which was my average lifespan of the Amel Spec'd Flojets. Time will tell but so far the energy savings has continued and the freezer definitely is colder. Earlier I had to keep the freezer at MAX and now I have it set at 4-5 and more of the food stays frozen. Same climate (French Polynesia) and same amount of food in the freezer.

FYI I run the two galley fridges and the saloon freezer at all times.

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 3:42 PM Courtney Gorman via groups.io <Itsfun1=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Yes wonderful Oliver and Scott I am very interested in the new pump.  Eagerly awaiting more details
Cheers 🥂
Well done
Courtney
Trippin
54#101

On Mar 19, 2021, at 9:37 AM, Stefan Schaufert <mail@...> wrote:

Hello Oliver,

how long did these pumps last with you so far?
How is it possible (for laypeople) to get these pumps (ready for use)?

Best regards
Stefan
A54 #119 Lady Charlyette, currently Exumas

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69