From: Eamonn Washington <eamonn.washington@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Mar 19, 2021 1:10 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Linear drive installation

Hi Pat

I would also like to install a second autopilot with the linear type 2L/24V drive unit directly connected to the quadrant.  Your pictures clearly show what you did.

How did you make the quadrant arm longer, or did you make a new one?  Was it easy to remove?

Did you position the Raymarine ACU-400 near the drive unit (where exactly) or closer to the cockpit?  On SM where Amel made the installation, where is the ACU-400 placed?

Thanks
Eamonn Washington
Travel Bug
Super Maramu #151
Currently on the hard in New Ross, Ireland.