Re: Linear drive installation

Stephen Davis

Hi Eamonn,

Pat was kind enough to supply pictures and a template of the tiller extension to us when we were in Hawaii. We sucessfully installed a linear drive based on the information he provided, and have since sailed over 4000 miles with no problems. We also have a 2nd autopilot installed next to the original autopilot along with 2 A/B switches allowing us to operated either drive with either autopilot. Unfortunately, I'm off the boat for a few days, but am happy to provide you with any info you need when I return on Wednesday.

Regards,
Steve Davis
Aloha SM72, Port Townsend, WA