Re: Cockpit locker leak?

there is a "gutter" on the port edge of the inside of the hatch. Fill it with water and check for drainage or a drain clog.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 9:06 AM Kevin Schmit <kevschmit64@...> wrote:
Hello  fellow Amelians,

After some heavy rain last night I noticed a fair amount of fresh water accumulating inside our SM cockpit locker.

I figured before I climbed inside the locker with a flashlight while my wife runs the hose over the deck and cockpit to try to pinpoint the source for this pesky leak I’d check with the brain trust to see if there’s a common leak source first?  Cockpit gaskets are all new and intact.

Thanks for the assist.

--
Kevin & Kristen Schmit
KIANA