Re: Searching for outdoor, motion activated 24V LED light for stern arch

Scott SV Tengah

Matt,

As it relates to this, seems you're light years ahead of me!

I don't need a wide nor a long range, in fact, I want it to only cover the transom area or perhaps the lazarette area. The Digital switch sounds fantastic! If you figure it out and find a way to implement it, please let us know.

I know it would add to cost and likelihood that it will fail, but it'd be great if you could do it without running control wires. Perhaps a bluetooth/wifi activated relay to switch on the lights?

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69