Re: Deck Shower

Bernd,

My reply is not meant for you but for all of those owners who are new to an Amel made prior to the Amel 55.

If you use the shower for anything in addition to showering, you will find that this is a good place for the shower because:
It is close to the swim ladder
It allows you to use the freshwater shower in the engine room when needed
It allows you to rinse the windshield
It allows you to wash things in the cockpit which is great if repairing things
If you clean fish on the cockpit floor, it is easy to wash
If you have unruly grandchildren a little squirt solves most issues.

Owning an Amel is a sometimes lengthy process of getting into the head of Henri Amel. Sometimes this is difficult. I will also note that when Henri left us the shower moved to the stern.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 10:12 AM Bernd Spanner <bernd.spanner@...> wrote:
Hello,

Where is the deck shower installed on your SN or SM?
On my SN it’s in the port cockpit locker which is sub optimal...
Rgds

--
Bernd
SN 119 / Cascais, Portugal