From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Miles
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 8:35 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Insurance

A month ago, I received a notice from my insurance company saying that they were leaving the marine insurance business and that I would not have insurance after May.  After a number of very expensive and bad quotes and some nonresponses, I HAVE FOUND GOOD INSURANCE.  It helps that the CEO and the major underwriter are both avid sailors.  The company is TRITON Insurance in Newport, Rhode Island.  www.tritonins.com  p 401.619.5500 f  401.619.5501  m 401.640.4544.

Now I just have to get back to my boat in Martinique.

Miles Bidwell, s/y Ladybug sm 216, Marina du Marin, Martinique