Re: Galley sink drain

Alan Leslie

Hi folks,

After all this discussion, my current idea is to use one of those shower sumps under the floor below the galley sink and plumb the outlet to a thru-bulkhead connector into the engine room, then run a hose from that to Tee into the bilge pump outlet hose near the thru hull.
That way we can pump the galley sink overboard without going into the grey water sump and also without putting in another thruhull.
If I ever get back to Elyse, that's what I'll do.....unless there's something I haven't considered which would make it a good reason not to....

Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437