Re: Windscreen Replacement

Including all material, all labor, and including routing for a gasket and new gasket on the port side windshield, and including painting a 30mm stripe around 3 of the 4, will be around 1000 euro, including installation.

Of course, prices will vary from place-to-place. The difference in price will mostly be the difference in profit.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 11:10 AM william reynolds <sail23692@...> wrote:
I tried to replace my forward and side acrylic windows and was quoted $1400.00 US for the material and $600.00 to install them
I checked St Thomas and the 10mm acrylic price was $280.00 US  and $200.00 US to cut and drill them. I removed the old windows with my Fein Tool scraper blade.
They would have installed them for $240.00 US more.
Bill Reynolds
Cloudstreet SM2K 331