From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io On Behalf Of PAOLO CUNEO
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2021 8:44 AM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] asymmetrical spinnaker

Hi all,
Hope to be on board tomorrow and make some photos. Also , I am trying to trace back all the pictures taken during my discussions with the rigger as this has been a long story, everybody trying to convince me to accept the standard solution of a bowsprit, fixed or removable, which I didn’t want.
Back soon with a post
Paolo Cuneo
SM 454 Whisper

Inviato da iPad