From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io On Behalf Of PAOLO CUNEO
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2021 8:38 AM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] asymmetrical spinnaker

Eric,
Your solution of a short removable bowsprit is sound and well proven, no question about that, and I much respect it. Mine is only a matter of a personal preference, and I took a little bit of a chance trying something of which, at least in my area, there was no .previous reference. Fortunately everything went well and I’ll put some photos on my next post Bests Paolo SM 454 Whisper

Inviato da iPad

--
Paolo Cuneo
SM 454 Whisper