Re: Another secret question...

Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer

Hi Davi,

where are you from and are you a regular Amel owner, so please give us your boat signature below. THX.
Forum rules are asking your hull number and type of your Amel boat are very appreciated?

We should not, as Bill already recommends, not discuss about such essential issues in semi-public? Right?
Or, are you interested to guide the way on interested people. This is a very secret Amel detail, I believe really unique. and should be so further.

Best
Ulrich
„Soleil Bleu“ A54#088

<>
Am 31.03.2021 um 07:26 schrieb Davi Rozgonyi <davi.rozgonyi@...>:

Would any one mind emailing me the answer please??! Where is the secret spot?

davi.rozgonyi@...