Re: Attention Autohelm ST7000 Gurus!

Marcel Tromp

Hi Ian 0.05 sounds like neclectable when arriving at an atoll somewhere, I wish mine would be that accurate.
Marcel

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 at 4:09 am, eric freedman
<kimberlite@...> wrote:

I had that same problem with my autopilot course computer. Lee at Raymarine had me

Do a compass deviation correction while he was on the phone. I did it over and over again , and he kept saying that I was doing something wrong.

We finally agreed to have him check it out. Come to find out there was a loose resistor on the circuit board.

Unfortunately, I do not believe that they will fix an old course

computer currently.

Lee is the Guru of autopilots at Raymarine.

For that reason, I keep a spare on board.

When I need old Raymarine equipment I get it from eBay.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376