Re: C-Drive drain plug

Pat, yes, but in my experience, 100% of the sealing is done by the O Ring. I believe that whether or not you need a washer depends on the vertical alignment of the V notch bolt.

image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 7:36 AM Patrick McAneny via groups.io <sailw32=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I ordered a bunch of parts from Maude ,including an O ring for the C-Drive drain plug. It came in a pouch with a crush washer ,the O ring was to large for some reason ,but my question is. Is there supposed to be a crush washer on the drain plug? There never has been since I bought the boat.
Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans