Re: group purchase of 10 or more Ultramarine anchors. (35 and 45kg)

Chris Doucette

I wish this was available for the US. Thank you irrespective.

Chris

On Apr 1, 2021, at 7:44 AM, Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer <ulrich.dangelmeyer@...> wrote:

Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ Δημήτρη!

Thank you very much Dimitris!

Ulrich.
<>

Yes swivel as well and 10 mm inox chain 80 meters is excellent

Στάλθηκε από το iPhone of Dimitris Krasopoulos

On 1 Apr 2021, at 13:47, Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer <ulrich.dangelmeyer@...> wrote:

Kalimera! Dimitris,

you stated, the 45 kg anchor fits with the 54 bow roller arrangement. Did you fitted it together with the UM swivel and on a10 mm chain. all together matched fine?

THX for your experienced response, very appreciated.

Best

Ulrich
S/y SoleilBleu A54#088
<>
Am 01.04.2021 um 12:43 schrieb Dimitris Krasopoulos <dkrasopoulos@...>:

What is the price of the 45kg. I just bought it. I tested it 5 days ago. It fits excellent on the 54 anchor arrangement. If you can refer also my name I will appreciate

Στάλθηκε από το iPhone of Dimitris Krasopoulos

On 1 Apr 2021, at 13:06, jlm@... wrote:

Hello AMEL owners .....Since I have CottonBay (Super Maramu 2000 hull number 316) I find that the boat at anchor skids too easily.....
On this forum I am not the only one to think that the original anchor (articulated) is not terrible. I will therefore replace it with an Ultra Marine anchor of 35 or 45kg which on this forum gives great satisfaction.
The company Ultra Marine offers me a particularly attractive price for a group purchase of 10 anchors.

If you are interested in this anchor, I suggest you join this group purchase on http: // www.cottonbay.fr/U_a.php

I specify that the commercial relationship will be between you and Ultramarine, I am only offering this possibility of group purchase here.

Jean Luc Mertz

CottonBay SM 3156