Re: Another secret question...

Mark Garver

Great answer Mark! The USCG was doing an inspection on our boat and they asked :)

Mark Garver
S/V It’s Good
SM #105

On Apr 1, 2021, at 9:27 AM, Mark & Debbie Mueller <brass.ring@...> wrote:

After a scientifically designed poll and an equally well executed analysis thieves in the southern hemisphere were only slightly more interested in the Secret Spot than the northern hemisphere.  Thieves preferred the hundreds of dollars of kit available in the cockpit plus the easily available goodies in the cabin.  Customs Inspectors were interested but rather nonchalant; the prevailing comment was “we have dogs & saws – we will find the Secret Spot if necessary.

--
Mark Mueller
Brass Ring  A54