Re: Jordan series drogue.

Derick Gates SM2K #400 Brava

Eric, like Porter, I would like to see how you bolted the wooden blocks over the chocks. I assume you only do this prior to retrieving the Jordan drogue, and not prior to deployment?  The other picture I would like to see is how Amel super reinforced the stern cleats on Kimberlite.

I bought a Jordan drogue for BRAVA from Ace Sailmakers prior to my 2019 transAtlantic trip, and Dave P. convinced me to use dynema lines and the heavier cone material.  I am pleased with the quality job done by Ace Sailmakers.

Thanks for all the great advice on deployment and retrieval.

Derick

Derick Gates
S/V BRAVA SM2K #400