Re: group purchase of 10 or more Ultramarine anchors. (35 and 45kg)

jlm@jlmertz.fr

Hello,

The price is clearly detailed (transopt, vat, and swivel) on the link : http: // www.cottonbay.fr/U_a

Jean Luc Mertz

CottonBay SM 316

Le 01/04/2021 à 12:43, Dimitris Krasopoulos a écrit :
What is the price of the 45kg. I just bought it. I tested it 5 days ago. It fits excellent on the 54 anchor arrangement. If you can refer also my name I will appreciate

Στάλθηκε από το iPhone of Dimitris Krasopoulos

On 1 Apr 2021, at 13:06, jlm@... wrote:

 Hello AMEL owners ..... Since I have CottonBay (Super Maramu 2000 hull number 316) I find that the boat at anchor skids too easily.....
On this forum I am not the only one to think that the original anchor (articulated) is not terrible. I will therefore replace it with an Ultra Marine anchor of 35 or 45kg which on this forum gives great satisfaction.
The company Ultra Marine offers me a particularly attractive price for a group purchase of 10 anchors.

If you are interested in this anchor, I suggest you join this group purchase on http: // www.cottonbay.fr/U_a.php

I specify that the commercial relationship will be between you and Ultramarine, I am only offering this possibility of group purchase here.

Jean Luc Mertz

CottonBay SM 3156